Fusion 6 - 8th Grade
Middle School Service
- When: Every Sunday at 10:45 a.m.
- Where: Youth Room
- What we do: Middle School students are able to connect with God through worship and an age specific sermon. They also have lots of opportunities to connect with each other through games, snacks, and by meeting in a small group with an adult leader.
Youth Sunday School
Where: Life Center
What we do: Learn biblical themes and principles in a more focused, yet still age-appropriate, setting.
- When: Every Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- Where: Sanctuary
- What we do: The middle school and high school students combine on Wednesday nights for crowd breakers, worship, and a message.
- When: 2nd through 5th Mondays of the month from 7 to 8:15 p.m.
- Where: South Foyer of the church
- What we do: The purpose of cell groups is to build relationships. We play a lot of group games, eat snacks, and hang out. Students also meet in small groups for a brief time with an adult leader and discuss the sermon from Wednesdays.
Other Things We Do
We do a combined winter retreat in March, service projects in the summer, and go with the senior high ministry to Minnesota Youth Convention in October. We have a year-long student leadership program for 8th graders and opportunities for students to be on the Fusion Worship Team. We also do periodic group hangouts after church where we go out to lunch and play games at church. More information on these events can be found by contacting Pastor Justin. They are also announced during our youth services and posted in the church bulletin and MOVE Parent Facebook Page.
Opportunities To Get Involved
For students looking to attend: A great first thing to come to is the Fusion Service. There are lots of chances for you to meet people and it is very structured so you won’t feel weird being new. A lot of people bring a friend with them the first time they come to Middle School Cell Groups on Mondays. You will find students and youth leaders that are excited to meet you at everything you attend.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Pastor Justin or Pastor Scott.